ริต้า ศรีริต้า เจนเซ่น : Sririta Jensen

... ยินดีต้อนรับสู่บ้านของ " คนรักริต้า " ...

สมัครสมาชิกเพื่อเข้ามาพูดคุยกันนะคะ ^^

... Welcome to " Rita fanclub " ...

Please, register before view the topic ^^

... ยินดีต้อนรับสู่บ้านของ " คนรักริต้า " ...

สมัครสมาชิกเพื่อเข้ามาพูดคุยกันนะคะ ^^

... Welcome to " Rita fanclub " ...

Please, register before view the topic ^^

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

คนรักริต้า : rita fanclub : ศรีริต้า แฟนคลับ

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

~ English profile ~ Biography

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Admin
~ I Love Rita ~
~ I Love Rita ~
Admin

จำนวนข้อความ : 76

~ English profile ~ Biography Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: ~ English profile ~ Biography   ~ English profile ~ Biography EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:53 am

พยายามเขียนเองบ้าง ไปหามาบ้าง ผิดตรงไหนบอกด้วยนะคะ จะได้แก้ไข^^ (ภาษาอังกฤษอ่อนแอค่ะ)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name : Sririta Jensen

Nickname : Rita

Career : Actress and Model

Birthday : Tuesday, October 27, 1981

Birthplace : Indonesia

She's half Thai-Denmark and a little chinese cause her Mother is Thai-Chinese

Height : 173

First drama by Gantana :
- Sapan dao (star bridge) TV7

With BroadcastThai TV3 :
- Nam sai jai jing
- Pee lieng gueng samret roob
- Pendin nee yank ruen rom
- Tee ded kroo pun mai jit pi sai ther
- Serie: Suer Sing Krating Sod episode: Love Autumn Wind
- Character as a korean girl guide name Komm soo won On aired : Sunday 17,24,31 Oc. and 7. Nov. 2004 TV3
- Drama with HongKong - Spilit Second
- Ghor wa ja mai ruk
- Woon wai sabai dee [don't on air]
- Jun Euye Jun Jao
- Klin keaw klang Jai
- Sroy Seang Jun
- Sitcome by Exact: Ban nee mee ruk
- Yuthakarn Huk Karnthong
- Gae Roy Ruk
- Su san po ta suen

Reality Show
- Jo Jai Show Episode : FLOWERS IN ASIA

Movies
- 999-9999 tor tid tai (2002) .... (call to die) >> แปลมั่วๆ -.-' 555
- Pun X Dek Sood Kua (2004)

Play (theater)
- Chai klang

แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย admin เมื่อ Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:07 pm, ทั้งหมด 1 ครั้ง
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
http://sririta.forumth.com
Admin
~ I Love Rita ~
~ I Love Rita ~
Admin

จำนวนข้อความ : 76

~ English profile ~ Biography Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: ~ English profile ~ Biography   ~ English profile ~ Biography EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:02 am

10 STEPS TO BEING RITA
Ten things you might want to know about Sririta Jensen but never had the chance to ask because you don't write for Brunch

Voranai Vanijaka

SHE'S SWEET ...

It's been a while hasn't it?

>> Yeah, I still have the cover of the microphone in my car. You still want it?

SHE'S NORMAL ...

Sure, later. So what's in a day of being Rita?

>> I film my soap opera for Channel 3, do a fashion show or fashion shoot. I eat, I shop. I like Japanese udon and Italian fusion, with a little bit of spice and chilli, not the authentic stuff. On holiday I like to go to the beach. Just normal things ...

SHE'S TOUGH ...

What sort of a girl are you?

>> I like it tough and rough. I ride motorbikes, climb, snorkel, windsurf, jet ski. I skated when I was young. I'm very competitive by nature, and I'm not afraid of damaging my skin. But I'm low-tech. I don't do Hi-5 or Facebook. If you see me on the Internet, I can promise you that it isn't really me.

SHE'S GOT IDEAS ...

What's up with the sexy lingerie?

>> Every piece of Sririta Jensen for Kyra is my own idea. I like soft, stretchy fabrics, they're comfortable. There's a lot of me in the designs. I like a touch of sweetness and a dab of sexiness. My design motto is ''experiment'', play with it and have fun with it. I want to produce something that's not on the market, like the French maid's outfit. I also use patterns like leopard and zebra.

SHE'S BASHFUL ...

Do you model the lingerie on the catwalk yourself?

>> Well, I pick the models, but I'm not quite ready to walk down the catwalk in my underwear. But I did wear the maid's outfit for the fashion show launch.

SHE'S CAREFUL ...

Any other bright ideas?

>> I have so many ideas, there are so many other projects I want to do. But I can't tell you, I've had ideas stolen before. However I guarantee there'll be surprises.

SHE'S REALISTIC ...

Don't worry, I won't steal your ideas. So what did you want to be when you were young?

>> So many things. I wanted to be a scientist, an astronaut, a pilot. But then I grew up and realised they were just dreams. But I know whatever I do, I have to do my best.

SHE'S FIERY ...

How do you think soap operas, which are considered 'nam nao' (trashy), reflect Thai society?

>> They're entertainment ... just drama, just entertainment! People shouldn't take them seriously! Nam nao is just human life! All soaps are nam nao. Farang, Korean, Thai ... all nam nao! And 90 per cent of what the press write about me isn't true!

SHE'S HOT ...

Okay, so what fashion item can't you leave home without?

>> I love shades, and have lots of accessories, but I don't wear many in Bangkok because it's so hot.

SHE KNOWS HERSELF ...

What's your philosophy for life?

>> Know yourself. The more you know yourself, the happier you'll be. I'm very spiritual. I believe in the Buddhist ideals of mercy, kindness, compassion and detachment from worldly desires. The world would be a wonderful place if people believed this, if people could find answers within themselves. I just want to be a happy person, to give love and receive love.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
http://sririta.forumth.com

~ English profile ~ Biography
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1