ริต้า ศรีริต้า เจนเซ่น : Sririta Jensen

... ยินดีต้อนรับสู่บ้านของ " คนรักริต้า " ...

สมัครสมาชิกเพื่อเข้ามาพูดคุยกันนะคะ ^^

... Welcome to " Rita fanclub " ...

Please, register before view the topic ^^

... ยินดีต้อนรับสู่บ้านของ " คนรักริต้า " ...

สมัครสมาชิกเพื่อเข้ามาพูดคุยกันนะคะ ^^

... Welcome to " Rita fanclub " ...

Please, register before view the topic ^^

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

คนรักริต้า : rita fanclub : ศรีริต้า แฟนคลับ

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Sririta Jensen for Kyra ~ [English Version]

Go down 
2 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Admin
~ I Love Rita ~
~ I Love Rita ~
Admin

จำนวนข้อความ : 76

Sririta Jensen for Kyra ~ [English Version] Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Sririta Jensen for Kyra ~ [English Version]   Sririta Jensen for Kyra ~ [English Version] EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:42 pm

Sexy in Pink

Sririta Jensen for Kyra ~ [English Version] 105897

Kyra Mode recently released a new collection for the Spring/Summer 2009 features Sririta Jensen under the name of Sririta for Kyra. If you haven't had enough pink colored lingerie in your closet then head to Kyra for some of the sheer pink underwear.

Sririta Jensen Signature Pink bra and bottom in pink mix with black is decorated with diamonds to express her playful side (Bra THB795, Bikini THB435).

In this collection you will also find eye-blind that matches the lingerie set along with other stunning accessories such as jeweled bra straps and sultry slip on dress.

Sririta Jensen for Kyra is available now at Kyra Mode shop in the leading department stores.

Sririta Jensen for Kyra ~ [English Version] 105898

Credit : www.lifestyleasia.com

แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย admin เมื่อ Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:00 am, ทั้งหมด 2 ครั้ง
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
http://sririta.forumth.com
55dada55
~ I Love Rita ~
~ I Love Rita ~
55dada55

จำนวนข้อความ : 750
: 36

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Sririta Jensen for Kyra ~ [English Version]   Sririta Jensen for Kyra ~ [English Version] EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:52 pm

French in Trend

Sririta Jensen for Kyra ~ [English Version] 112709

Sirita Jensen, the famed Thai star has great passion for fashion and designing, this time she takes an opportunity to create the lingerie called, “French Maid,” for us to embrace our wild side.

When we think of French Maid costume most of us would be reminded of the color black and white however, Jensen's version of a French Maid is in hot red and black with a bit of white. The push up bra (THB795) is decorated with white lace to soften up the look while the g-skirt (THB495) comes with a mini-apron to complete the maid look. Other sleep wears (THB1,725) are also available in the ‘French Maid,' collection.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
http://55dada55.multiply.com/
55dada55
~ I Love Rita ~
~ I Love Rita ~
55dada55

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Sririta Jensen for Kyra ~ [English Version]   Sririta Jensen for Kyra ~ [English Version] EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:54 pm

Sirita Jensen for Kyra ‘French Maid,' collection is available now at the Kyra shop in the leading department stores.

Sririta Jensen for Kyra ~ [English Version] 112708

Credit by : www.lifestyleasia.com
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
55dada55
~ I Love Rita ~
~ I Love Rita ~
55dada55

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Sririta Jensen for Kyra ~ [English Version]   Sririta Jensen for Kyra ~ [English Version] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 2:25 pm

Sririta for kyra from thaicatwalk.com

Rita is Kyra’s brand new lingerie stylist

Thailand’s top model Sririta Jensen has joined forces with Kyra Lingerie in launching a revolutionary new line of lingerie for the Thai market.

“The Inside Out Exhibition, Sririta Jensen by Kyra” was launched 28 August at Central World Shopping Center in the heart of Bangkok.

Kyra introduced Sritita, or Rita, as their latest designer of lingerie that best serves the lifestyle of modern women, helping them feel confident throughout the day. The brand expects this collection to earn up to 60 million Baht in sales this year.

Sonia Srichawla, Vice Managing Director of Kyra Mode Co.,Ltd., the importer of Playboy and Kyra lingerie, said Kyra had conducted research in the second half of this year on the lifestyle of modern Thai women. The results found that lifestyles had pretty much changed, either in terms of their social lives or their working habits. Women gave more importance to how they spent their money.

“Many women choose clothes based on reasonable prices rather than fashionable items,” Ms Srichawla said. “These women also prefer more comfortable items of clothing that support free movement. We can see that trendy and well-designed lingerie can be regarded as the first element which promotes a positive appearance.”
Sririta Jensen was chosen as a representative of modern women, acknowledged for her good image and her years of experience in the fashion industry, both locally and internationally. She was asked to contribute ideas towards “The Inside Out Exhibition, Sririta Jensen by Kyra”.

The collection features three different aspects – “Everyday Vogue”, “Catwalk” and “Celebutante”.

"Everyday Vogue" is suitable for confident working women. The design is simple and basic with a sense of sassiness for those who enjoy challenges, because its pattern was designed with sponge moulds to support the body's curves. "Catwalk" is a sexy and stylish design which promotes confidence in those who want to feel like a model on a catwalk, while "Celebutante" is designed for the socialite.

Items in all three aspects of the collection retail from 900 Baht to 1,500 Baht. Rita was in charge in the design and manufacturing process, while the creation of graphic patterns was the work of designers. Together they chose the best fabrics, made prototypes and chose which ones would be manufactured.

Rita said she believed her collection for Kyra was unique. “It is suitable for women who like simple lingerie that makes them feel elegant,” she said. “They are reasonably priced and I'm confident that if you only tried on one of my designs, you would feel more confident and sexier. I hope that everyone likes my designs for I have put everything I've got into them. I also applied my experience in the fashion industry to make the most comfortable lingerie for modern women. Anyone can be sexy with Kyra.”

The company is holding various activities to help women choose the right lingerie for their needs. On September 5 Sririta will be handing out useful advice at a special meet and greet session with lots of fun and games and prizes. The event will be held at Central World Shopping Center and then again on September 6 at Siam Paragon. In order to give a little something back to society, the company will also hold a charity event, where proceeds from which will go to the Goodwill Group Foundation. Vests and pants from Sririta’s collection will also be donated to the foundation.

"The Inside Out Exhibition, Sririta Jensen by KYRA" should bring in about 25 million Baht out of the company’s annual total income of 60 million Baht.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Sririta Jensen for Kyra ~ [English Version]
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1